Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Early-Bird Deadline: January 20, 2022
Regular Deadline: February 21, 2022
2022 SSI MVP Awards
Show the industry your product is the Most Valuable Product!
Security Sales & Integration proudly announces the 8th Annual MVP Awards program for the electronic security industry.
The goal of the MVP Awards is to recognize products that make a substantial impact on integrators. Judging criteria not only analyze the technical merits of the products, but the ability of the devices to help integrators open up avenues to a potential new customer base, enable integrators to design and install systems faster and, thus, more profitably or help integrators gain a profitable margin on the equipment itself. The awards will be presented at the 27th edition of the SAMMY Awards gala held during ISC West in Las Vegas, which is scheduled for March 22-25.
- Competitive Advantages
- Benefits to the Installer or Monitoring Provider
- Benefits to the End-User
"Each year, thousands of electronic security products are introduced. That's a lot to keep up with! SSI launched the MVP Awards to distinguish and salute those particularly noteworthy products that are new to the marketplace," says SSI Editor-in-Chief Scott Goldfine. "With respected and experienced security integrators and consultants as judges, and the industry's leading technology publication behind it, the MVP Awards program is a can't-miss home run."
You can't beat the PR the SSI MVP Awards will generate for your products!
Benefits for All Entrants
- Included on the SecuritySales.com website
- Included in the July 2022 issue of Security Sales & Integration magazine
- Opportunity to be included in SSI roundups and case studies throughout the year
- Included in a gallery on SecuritySales.com
You Get All That Marketing Exposure Just for Entering!
Additional Benefits for Winners
- Earmarked newsletter article
- Social media coverage
- A handsome award to show off to employees, customers, prospects and market observers
- Digital award logo to use on your website and in your email signature lines
- Customized press release template in advance of ISC West
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Mary Olian at firstname.lastname@example.org.